Your children can receive dedicated care through every stage of development from infancy through young adulthood at Northwest Texas Physician Group. Pediatricians and family medicine physicians are here to help your children get the care they need to grow into healthy adults. Pediatricians will monitor the growth and development of your children’s motor and intellectual skills and provide comprehensive care including:
- Preventative health maintenance
- Treatment for acute and chronic illnesses
- Managing physical, mental and emotional well-being
Your pediatrician can diagnose and treat a wide array of minor and serious health conditions including injuries, genetic defects, diseases and more.
These doctors can also help prevent and mange other issues such as behavioral problems, developmental problems, social stresses, depression and anxiety.
Your pediatrician can:
- Perform physical exams
- Recommend immunizations
- Diagnose and treat illnesses
- Answer questions about growth and development