Northwest Physicians Group providers, practicing at the JO Wyatt Clinic, deliver high-quality care to our community. The clinic offers a wide range of services, including family medicine, women’s and children’s services as well as internal medicine. The Women’s and Children’s clinics provide obstetric, gynecological services and pediatric care to meet your family needs.
The Texas Tech University Health Science Center operates its residency program through this clinic.
Care is available at several locations across Amarillo:
Northwest JO Wyatt Clinic
1411 Amarillo Boulevard East
Amarillo, TX 79107
Northwest Women’s and Children’s Clinic – Southeast
1900 SE 34th Avenue
Amarillo, TX 79118
JO Wyatt Clinic Patient Portal
This 24-hour online tool features several functions that would normally require over-the-phone assistance. Now, you have the option of avoiding long phone calls and hold messages. The Patient Portal lets you interact with Northwest Physicians Group when it’s convenient for you.
By signing up for the Patient Portal, you can manage certain patient services online:
- Request medication refills
- Send and receive messages from your care team
- Check your latest laboratory results
- Request appointments
- View your medical record
You’ll be able to view summaries of the care you received here to provide to other physicians or healthcare providers. You can even forward the summary of your care directly to your healthcare provider.
The Patient Portal is powered by Healow and safeguarded by eClinicalWorks. This service helps keep your personal identity and medical information protected behind a layer of online security.
How to Sign Up
- Mention the Patient Portal as you check-in for your appointment.
- Provide the email address you wish to use for your account.
- We’ll send an invitation to join directly to your email inbox. The email will come from “eClinicalMail.”
When you receive your email invitation, follow the steps below to complete the enrollment process:
- Click on the link included in the email. Your username and password will be displayed in the email for use in your initial login.
- Follow the prompts and answer a few simple questions.
- You will then be prompted to create a new password and security question.
- Your account will be created and you’ll be taken to the Northwest Physicians Group Patient Portal home page. You’ll have access to clinical information about your office visit.